7 Hair Care Products you Should Own for A Minimalist Kit – Arllve
Looking for 7 Hair Care Products you Should Own for A Minimalist Kit & Hair Care Tips? Well, you’re at the right place!
In this article, I will share my favorite hair products, styling tools, and hair care tips. I like using and believe these are some basic must-have hair care products that you should include in your daily Hair Care routine to maintain good hair. I will be sharing some hair care tips throughout this article.
Moreover, All these things that I mentioned are something that you should have in your hair care kit. If not all of them, at least keep four or five. It is necessary to maintain a good hair routine. Try to use the right products.
7 Hair Care Products
- Hair Oil
- Shampoos & Conditioner
- Hair Mask
- Hair Serum
- Hair Straightener
- Heat Protecting Spray
7 Hair Care Products
1. Hair Oils
My number one must-have is hair oil. Hair oil stimulates blood circulation which boosts hair growth and also helps you relax. You must use hair oil in your daily hair care routine. If you have acne-prone skin, avoid using any hair oil and go for pre-shampoo masks.
2. Shampoos & Conditioners
Shampoos and Conditioners, now these are the most basic hair care product that everyone uses. Finding the ideal product for yourself is still a challenge for many people. People, however, continue to struggle to discover the best product for themselves. I don’t want to point out here that you cannot just use a shampoo you have to follow that up with a conditioner or a mask. Otherwise, your hair will remain dry and feel very unnourished. When you pick out a shampoo make sure you use the conditioner and mask of the same range.
3. Hair Masks, Best Hair Care Products
I enjoy indulging in good hair masks. Moisturize your head, it penetrates deeper into your hair tips. It’s really good for damaged hair it helps nourish your hair. It should be free of harmful chemicals such as sulfate paraben and silicones. The best way to apply is to take different sections after shampooing your head and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off with water.
4. Hair Serum
Hair Serum is the best product for post-wash Hair Care. The reason that I suggest keeping one with you is that it’s multipurpose. You can use it as a heat protector, you can set baby hair and flyovers with a Hair serum. You can also use it as a post-styling serum so it’s a cheerful Hair product that you should have in your hair care routine.
5. Hair Straightener
Hair Straightener, I love straighteners. A Hair straightener with a temperature control button is another must-have.
6. Heat Protecting Spray
When you apply heat it strips off the natural moisture of your head and it also breakdown the Keratin on your hair, which is basically what provides your hair with strength and elasticity. So, it is extremely important to use a heat-protecting spray.
7. Miscellaneous – 7 Hair Care Products
Next, Must have a couple of miscellaneous.
- Headband, now I like this one product. Because whenever I apply the mask for any skincare stuff, I can just put it on. It is super versatile and it puts hair away from the face.
- Hair Pins, Another thing that I would like you guys to keep in your hair care kit is Bobby pins and cute hair pins to style your hair.
- Clips, I also like the tiny small clutches in my hair care routine. All of these upgrade hair styling and whenever you want to do a quick hairdo, these are what are gonna come in handy for you.
- Rubberband, Anytime you buy a rubber band, make sure it does not pull at your hair.
Hair care tips – 7 Hair Care Products
- Air Dry, the next tip is to go for air drying whenever possible.
- Hair Washing, now how many of us are guilty of washing our scalp with our nails? Our scalp is sensitive and every single time you should always use your fingertips instead of your nails. Go very gently whenever you wash your hair
- Make sure you are using Barber Scissors if you trim your hair on your own. So, you might be chopping your hair to get rid of split ends but you may get more split ends by using scissors that are not for hair trimming.
- Keratin, Keratin is the pro term. So, if you want to regrow your hair, and wanna make your hair health stronger then increase protein in your diet. If you can’t take a protein shake then take the natural source of protein. As soon as you increase your protein you will start feeling much stronger hair.
- Hair Serum, take Hair Serum in between your fingers. Don’t pump down, just pump this pump very slightly like a drop or two, in between your fingers. Rub it gently and warm it up a little bit. Run it through your hair evenly distributed and this would leave hair looking shiny, smooth, manageable, non-greasy, non-oily, and healthy hair.
So, this is all about 7 Hair Care Products you Should Own for A Minimalist Kit & Hair Care Tips.
So, share this post with your friends by clicking the icons below!